Thursday 12 May 2016

Self Branding- CV






The creative CV is a really important part of my self promotion, this will be sent to a variety of design studios for placements and jobs in the future. Before I got started designing the Cv I made sure all the content was correct and up to date. I then did some brief research into creative CV’s and the sorts of CV’s that are out there, I found I didn’t really like too many of them as I think they appeared cluttered and un readable, I realised I wanted to keep mine very formal and a clean design to suit all types of design positions that I will apply for. 





I split my CV up into a three column grid, one column with my personal profile and contact details and the other two with the rest of the information. I originally wanted to brand myself with a hotdog that I designed earlier in the year, however after designing with CV with the hotdog in it I was unsure whether employers would take me seriously, so I decided to strip it back use a simple type and two colours to suit all future employers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment