Friday 13 May 2016

Personal Branding- Online Presents







I have created myself a website www.aimee-parker.com, this is a good platform to send out to studio’s for them to view my work. At the moment it has a lot of my second year work on it however I have drawn out a plan of where I would like each brief of third year to go. The layout of the website is simple, my logo will be displayed at the top, then three links ‘work, about,contact’, a lot of my work displayed on my website will be large projects however I have realised I have a lot of poster work and smaller designs such as logos and colour experiments, I may set up a separate link called miscellaneous where all of the smaller pieces of design will be as they wont be displayed in my portfolio. I will update my website as soon as all my projects are finished ready to send to studios. 




I have had my Behance profile for a while now, I have reverted all of my second year work back to drafts so I can edit them and publish again in the future, at the moment I have only got one of my third year briefs uploaded called ‘Vital’ however when I update my website with my third year projects I will update my Beahnce at the same time. 

I have also set up a design Instagram allowing me to follow and comment on designers work and for them to look at mine this is a good way of gaining instant feedback on your work. 


A project that I partially enjoyed developing this year was a screen printed t-shirt brand ‘Bootees’, the brand has developed with myself and Hollie Webb a fashion stylist. To get people to see the t-shirts and as a form of online promotion we set up this Instagram to gain feedback on the clothing designs, upload our progress. This is also a useful tool to find models to be in photo-shoots and makeup artists. Overall we have had a lot of positive feedback from the designs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment