Saturday 21 May 2016

Personal Branding- Promo Pack













The final business cards are screen-printed, half tone dots in green and pink the colours overlay. Each card is unique and features all the necessary contact information and a website to view work. The creative CV will be printed and sent with a print of the waves overlaying for decoration and show my love for print. The postcards feature contact details and space to write a message to each individual design studio. The printed mini portfolio gives studios a brief over view of work, at the back of the portfolio features contact details and website to see more work. Sending this to design studios will show more effort than just sending an email, having something physical may make it more likely for them to get in touch. The publication is printed on a bulky newsprint a stock that is cheap and adds texture. The publication is printed on a laser printed as when I finish university I can print more myself easily at home to send to studios, I really like how the ink has printed onto the stock giving it more of a worn feel, not being perfect just like screen-printing. The overall branding is simple and uniformed through all printed materials. It is screen printed as I enjoy traditional print methods. The colours represent my work well, halftone dots to add texture to the designs and overlays, I like how each screen print is unique. 

No comments:

Post a Comment