Thursday 12 May 2016

Self Branding- Business Cards











Once experimenting with a logo I then tried to transfer it onto a business card, none of the logo’s looked right on a business card they looked to chunky and made the business card seem over crowded. At first I wasn’t quite sure what I wanted my business card to look like, I looked in the pile of business cards I have and found two of The Print Projects cards, I really liked how simple they were and the bright colours used. A lot of my work uses colour so I have considered making my branding black and white however I asked a friend about this and she said my branding should reflect my colourful work, so I have decided to add colour. I began to make a mock up business card with a simple spot pattern on brightly coloured stock and red simple type, this was useful printing this out as I realised I really don’t like the design and wish to develop it further. A lot of my work includes screen printing so I decided I would like to screen print the back of my business cards to add texture and different patterns to each individual card. 

No comments:

Post a Comment